We know coming into a new space can be intimidating. Don’t worry, we are here to help. It is important to remember yoga is a practice not meant to be perfect.
- Please check in at the front desk upon arrival. Give us a chance to say hi, learn your name, and welcome you! Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class begins to complete new student paperwork.
- Athletic clothing is recommended -you will sweat!
- Bring a mat, towel, and water. Don’t worry if you forget your mat or don’t yet own, we have them available to rent or purchase.
- Hydrate well throughout the day prior to practicing, as well as after. This way, you won’t find yourself dehydrated in the middle of class.
- We pass out cool towels with lavender essential oil to enjoy during savasana. Please leave them with us before you leave.
- Drop-ins are welcome, unless the class is full. Sign up for class to ensure your spot.
- Please sign-in before class.
- No cell phones or shoes in practice space.
- Feeling under the weather? Be considerate to yourself and others—stay home and feel better before returning to the studio.
- When you’re waiting in the lobby, please be quiet when a class is in progress.
- Arrive at least ten minutes before class begins.
- Inform your teachers of any injuries or conditions.
- Move your mat to make space in crowded classes. You’re in a yoga class, it is ok to be close.
- If you must leave early, please inform the teacher beforehand and position yourself near the exit. Please leave as quietly as possible.
- Please observe basic hygiene.
- Refrain from heavy perfumes, lotions and oils as many people are sensitive or allergic.
- If you tend to sweat, bring a towel to class.
- Smile at each other, we are all in this together!